The Apple Watch is a powerful tool, but it can’t do everything. For example, your watch can’t cook you breakfast or make your coffee (not yet). But it can help you wake up in the morning!
Setting an alarm on your Apple Watch is a great way to keep track of your daily schedule and make sure you don’t miss any important appointments. It’s also just a convenient way to get reminders about things you want to do in the future, so you don’t have to remember them yourself!
If you need help with setting up an alarm on your Apple Watch, here’s how:
Set up an alarm on Apple Watch
- Open the Clock app on your Apple Watch
- Tap Alarm at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap + to add an alarm.
- Choose AM or PM, then set the time for your alarm in minutes and seconds. For example, if you want an alarm that goes off at 7:45 AM every day, set it for 0:00:00 (midnight). When finished, tap Save at the top right of the display to save your settings!
How to delete an alarm on Apple Watch
To delete an alarm on your Apple Watch, open the Alarms app and tap the alarm in the list. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap Delete.
How to skip a wake-up alarm
If you don’t feel like getting up just yet, you can skip the alarm.
- Open the Alarms app on your Apple Watch and tap Sleep | Wake Up. The alarm that appears under Sleep | Wake Up will be your current alarm for tonight (if it’s a weekday, then it’s your wake-up alarm).
- Tap Skip for Tonight on the bottom right of your screen to dismiss it for now (and re-schedule it for tomorrow if you want).
How to set up an alarm Apple Watch as a nightstand clock
To set up an alarm on Apple Watch as a nightstand clock :
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Go to General > Nightstand Mode and turn on Nightstand Mode.
- When the alarm sounds, press the side button or Digital Crown to turn it off.
How to sync alarms for iPhone and Apple Watch
Yes, it is possible to sync alarms for your iPhone and Apple Watch just in case one of the devices fails to ring. When you sync alarms for your iPhone and Apple Watch, your watch sends you an alert when the alarm goes off. You can either snooze or dismiss it. Unfortunately, you won’t receive that same alert on your iPhone when the alarms go off. Here is how to sync alarms for iPhone and Apple Watch.
Tap the Watch app on your phone
Select the My Watch tab from the bottom-left of the page.
Tap Clock and then enable Push Alerts from iPhone
How to set up an alarm on Apple Watch using Siri
If you do not want to go through the hassle of manually setting up an alarm on your Apple Watch you can ask Siri to do it. It is simple. Say something like, ”Hey Siri, set up an alarm for me. Don’t forget to include the time you want the alarm to go off.
We hope our guide has helped you to set up an alarm on Apple Watch. Overall, setting up an alarm on your Apple watch is a very straightforward process. It will take only a few minutes, and you can start waking up easily.
Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Tech video stories and tutorials if you liked this article. You can also find us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook or email the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org for advertisement opportunities.