Apple Music is one of the best music streaming platforms in the world, and available in Ghana for all music lovers to enjoy.
The good news is that you can now subscribe to Apple Music in Ghana. Apple Music is a music streaming service, which means you can listen to as many songs as you like without owning or purchasing them. It is available on Apple devices. The service lets you search for artists, albums, and playlists already part of the library.
You can add your favourite tracks and albums; create a playlist; or just sit back and enjoy the music that’s playing right now. You can also watch videos, listen to podcasts, and more!
Here is how to subscribe to Apple Music in Ghana in just a few simple steps!
How much does it cost?
Apple Music costs $9.99 per month for individual subscribers and $14.99 per month for families of up to six people. There are also a student and family plans that offer discounts. Students can get Apple Music for just $4.99 a month (or even less if they are eligible for other discounts), while families pay $14.99 instead of the usual $19.99 price tag.
What you need to get started
- You need an Apple ID to subscribe to Apple Music. You can create one by signing into your iCloud account or using your existing Apple ID to subscribe.
- You’ll also need a virtual credit card to subscribe (unless you’re using Family Sharing). Unfortunately, in Ghana, a physical credit card takes longer to process than a virtual one. So, we recommend requesting a virtual Master Card.
- Make sure your device is compatible with Apple Music—it should be if it’s running iOS 10 or later but check anyway just in case.
- Finally: as of now at least, you must be subscribed to mobile service in Ghana for the app store and iTunes Store apps on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch devices in order for them to work correctly–this will likely change in future versions though so keep checking back on us for updates 🙂
How to subscribe from your phone
If you want to subscribe to Apple Music using your phone, here are the steps:
- Download the Apple Music app from the App Store.
- Open up the app, and sign in with your Apple ID. If you don’t have an Apple ID yet, it’s easy to create one right inside the app!
- Once you’ve signed in, select “Subscribe for $9.99/mo,” or “Start a three-month free trial” if you don’t want to subscribe immediately. That’s it!
How to subscribe from your computer
You can subscribe to Apple Music on your computer by following these steps:
- Open the App Store.
- Search for “Apple Music.”
- Click on the Get button.
- Follow the prompts to subscribe, if prompted by iTunes.
How to cancel/unsubscribe from Apple Music
- Open the settings on your phone
- Tap on your name
- Select subscriptions
- You will see the number of programs/services/apps you have subscribed for
- Select ”cancel membership” on Apple Music
Apple Music is a great way to listen to the music you love, and it’s easy to get started.
To subscribe to Apple Music, just open up the App Store on your phone or computer, search for “Apple Music,” then tap or click “Get.” Then all that remains is listening and enjoying!
Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Tech video stories and tutorials if you liked this article. You can also find us on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook or email the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org for advertisement opportunities.